Sona is proud to present the 16-Piece Watch Repair Tool Kit. 16 of the most commonly used repair tools for changing batteries and bands on most watches—all included in one quality set. Use the pin pusher or spring bar removal tool to push the pin that secures that particular link following the direction of the printed arrows on the underside of the metal link Repeat the pin removal process on the link's other pin. When you have finished you should have two pins and possibly two ferrules ready to use later. Once the required links have been removed the pin will need to replaced into the band to complete it again. If you need to you can gently tap the pin back into place using your small hammer.
- Watch strap holding block pin remover tweezers
- Mini long nose pliers 3 pin punches small hammer
- Watch case wrench watchcase knife pen pusher
- 2 mini Phillips screwdrivers 3 precision slotted screwdrivers
- Great for hobbyists repairmen watchmakers and more